Here are a few shots of our time on Balboa this summer. It was just Rich, the girls and ofcourse Brooke. It wouldn't be complete without her. It was so fun to have a some real down time. That time has to be my favorite memories so far, ever. We spent most of our time at the beach. We spent 5 hours at Disneyland. I took a book. We hung with Christian and the kids and spent time with the friends we really miss. I loved going to Gina's after spending the day at the beach and hanging out, taking walks around Balboa with Lucia. The boats were so beatiful and there was one night with a full moon that was so calm. We would take the ferry over to the peninsula to the Fun Zone. Lucia was in Heaven.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Balboa Vacation
Here are a few shots of our time on Balboa this summer. It was just Rich, the girls and ofcourse Brooke. It wouldn't be complete without her. It was so fun to have a some real down time. That time has to be my favorite memories so far, ever. We spent most of our time at the beach. We spent 5 hours at Disneyland. I took a book. We hung with Christian and the kids and spent time with the friends we really miss. I loved going to Gina's after spending the day at the beach and hanging out, taking walks around Balboa with Lucia. The boats were so beatiful and there was one night with a full moon that was so calm. We would take the ferry over to the peninsula to the Fun Zone. Lucia was in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love seeing all these new photos! The girls and you on the boat is so cute and you look so pretty! Miss you!
Post a Comment