We spent the afternoon on Sunday at Sundance. That's where Rich and I had our wedding dinner 9 years ago. We just went up to Stein Ericksen for a weekend to celebrate our anniversary. It was really good...... Being here really reminds me of the good decision I made. I love that guy.
3 comments:
I remember that night! It was fun but I was emotional about my best buddy . . . couldn't believe we were at that point in our lives (not that we were really young)! You all look great and Lucia's expression on her face makes me laugh in that last photo!
SO CUTE! I love seeing pictures of your family...keep em coming!
You are looking good in the neighborhood. Seriously, your arms and legs are nothing short of amazing.
I like Rich's Kentucky Derby shirt. ;-)
And congratulations on NINE years! I can't believe it's been so long...it definitely looks like it's agreed with you. Can't wait to see you all this summer...
Post a Comment