Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009





Christmas was fun this year. Lucia was cracking us up.

She left milk and cookies, a set of scriptures and a picture of her and Stella delivering toys to the kids at Primary Children's hospital near the fireplace. I think I sang Santa Claus if Coming to Town one to many times. Very effective.

Earlier in the day she took Stella's black baby doll, cut out some green leaves and laid in on the living room table in a "manger" to celebrate Jesus' birthday.

After we opened gifts I took the tree down immediately and put everything away to get ready for the move. Marissa was teasing me, "There no sign Christmas was ever here." Hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

we got that same train set/table for christmas. Only ours is not all set up with the tracks and all! Who set it up? We need some help here. And we didn't even have to pack for a big move!!