

Lucia and Stella had two parties yesterday and were pooped. The day started with a party at school and ended with a party at the Village. Rich and I went to Sushi and to the movie Valentines Day which we walked out of. We have a ceiling for stupid. It's nice to have an excuse to dress the girls in pink and send sweet cards.
1 comment:
You look like you're having too much fun in Arizona! I miss you so much, I seriously wish you were close by so we could hang more.
I totally remember you telling me about that couch a couple years ago... the "slate couch." It is such a dreamy couch and totally reminds me of you. I'm happy you have a picture for your friend. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I always feel a little sheepish about the whole blog thing, (I so can not write). I need to call you so we can catch up! I wish you and your darling family all the best!
Love ya girl,
Des
Post a Comment