




So we woke the kids up at 5:30 this morning and headed to the ASU stadium for Pat's run. Its a really cool event with 30,000 people celebrating the life and supporting the foundation of Pat Tillman. He was a Cardinals player who quite the NFL to fight in Afghanistan and he died there. So we ran the 4.2 mile run with the kids in the jogger and the girls ran the kids run. Lucia ran all the way and did great. They had great music and lots of bananas. The girls loved it.
2 comments:
Jordan.........Your making me want kids, dang you!! I have never really cared for it, well of course I do but untill I read the blog. It hit especially hard when I read about Luscia looking out the window and saying how happy she is, it hit me so hard! What have you done to me?? haha Des and I are both missing you! You look like your having a great time in Arizona.
Hey girl! You look amazing! How are you enjoying Arizona? I have been meaning to call, but every time I go to dial your number one of my boys interrupts me... aaaahhhh... it drives me crazy! At times I feel like I don't have a life. I heard you're going to have another baby... I'm so happy for you! All I can say is you're amazing! I miss you so much! I going to call soon and check up. I wish you all the best!
(man I used a lot of exclamation marks... goes to show how much I miss you :)
Post a Comment