Saturday, April 2, 2011

57 Chevy








Something Rich and I have in common; each of us have a parent raised in L.A. So this muscle car is in our blood. We had fun taking it for a spin to the in-n-out burger. Guys kept pulling up on their bikes saying they drove one in high school.

We had a great time this weekend. It was warm and the kids played at the splash pad in downtown St. George and the sandy beach by the river. It was really peaceful. Julia loved being outside. I enjoyed jogging with the girls on the paths by the river. I love those quiet moments where you can hear wind in the grass and watch them pick dandelions. Its funny what you appreciate when you are a mom. Definitely simplicity.

Oh and Julia rolled over, received a lot of praise, and kept doing it over and over. She loved the clapping and smiled every time. Never to young to receive encouragement.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

ahhh. that last one is a framer! cute of rich with his girls in the "cool ride." Oh, and I need some updated photos of Miss J!