Thursday, December 13, 2007

New York






We had a great trip to New York. I took the girls to meet Rich with Brooke. I was worried it would be hard, but it wasn't it was so fun. Lucia is always up for a good time. Brooke and I really explored the Village and Soho. We just hung out and rode the subway a lot.

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

NYC is so much fun...I bet it was beautiful this time of year! I would love to cruise around the subway with you chickies!

Shelby said...

you are so cute! Pretty friend of mine sitting in NYC! Miss you! Lucia cracks me up, big smile and all. xoxo shelb

Deborah said...

Hey Jordan! I like your blog. We haven't seen you or your kids for so long. I can't believe how big Stella is getting. She is so adorable. Lucia is looking so grown up too. I love the pictures of her in her tiara! She and Grace will have to play dress up sometime.