Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stella's 1st B-day






I can't believe this day is here. April 1st baby. LOVE her! Here's some pics of my cuties.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

She is sooo precious! Love her tongue and the cake! A girl after my own heart. What sweeties!

Deborah said...

I can't believe Stella is one! She is adorable! Lucia's hair cracks me up. She looks pretty cute with it though.

Shalyse said...

Oh Jord, your girls are beautiful!!! happy birthday Stella!!!

Beverly Jacobs said...

Jordan--Love the pictures of the girls! They are so precious! Come to California and we will have a playdate with the kids! Lucia and Calvin will be quite a combo!! xo Beverly

ww said...

Holy adorable! I am loving seeing your girls all grown up...it's so cute to see so much of you in both of them. Lucia is looking more and more like a blonde Jordan.

And is that Ina's Strawberry Country Cake that Stella had for her 1st birthday? Girl's got class.