Lucia had her first T-ball game today. She looked so darling in her oversized t-shirt and baseball hat. They don't have practice at her age just games. Lucia was just placed in the out field and it was hilarious to watch her out there. She sort of looked around, yawned, started dancing. And then in the middle of a play comes running across the field to me all excited, "Mom, Mom I just saw a butterfly." She cracks me up. I guess that was the most exciting part of the game for her. She hit 3 balls and really picked it up. I love this new stage. My next thought is to put her in the sheep racing at the rodeo.
4 comments:
She is hilarious! I would love to be at a game watching her. Please take a picture of her in that hat up to bat. I would love it!
What a funny story! Lucia sounds so much more grown up from the last time I saw her. It sounds like she's got a great personality. I can picture her dancing out there on the field! What a cutie.
Here is a link to some instructions that I used for the background on my blog:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
It looks like a lot to do, but it really isn't that much. It's just very, very detailed in everything you need to do.
PLEASE put her in the sheep racing! (And be sure to take video footage). That is the greatest sport ever.
I love that she found a butterfly on the baseball field. You can take a girl out of Cutesville, but you can't take the Cutesville out of a girl.
such a cute story!!! we have to get her and hallie together. they would be hilarious to watch! :-)
Post a Comment