
Stella and Elliot were little jailbirds so Shannon and I could hang. The kids had fun swinging. Lately I love just hanging with friends in the font yard. So simple but so fun. But alas, it snowed again today. You've got to be kidding. There is all this construction going on in the house with windows and so we are freezing our ...off. But its fun to see things get done. Lucia took pictures of me. i like them because she catches me without me trying to hard.
3 comments:
Wish I was "just chillin" with you! We do that quite well . . . we have it down to a science! I guess it's b/c we've done it for years. Try 23 years or more. WOW! Love the pic of you and your pretty blue eyes!
Like villains. Love those chill days.
It would've been fun to have hooked up last week, but we'll have to wait for Balboa. Twist our arms.
And I can't believe you and Shabeeb have known each other for that long...that's pretty cool.
hanging with friends outside with little babes cruisin around...life doesn't get much better than that!
Post a Comment