Monday, May 5, 2008
Shakin up Sunday
Sundays are the craziest day. They start out with me usually totally stressin to get to church. I think I've broken a record for getting "dressed up" and presentable in less than 5 mins. By the time I get done wrestling the girls into their dresses I've already broken a sweat. Then Sacrament meeting is like WWF. Anyway, when we get home I just love to chill, but then oddly enough it can get a little dull. Rich and I decided to cook some steaks and beans and called Luke and Marissa to join in. Then Dave dropped in, then Jenn and the kids and then it just kept growing from there. So it ended up being a great day. Andy brought her bike with the seat on the back and Rich kept taking Stella for rides. She got such a kick out of it. I'm thinking this is how it should be every Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds good to me. Almost like a 8th Ave or welcome way Sunday with the bike rides, the chillin. Glad you are having a good time, girl.
Keep shakin it baby.
love those bikes with the seats on back...why the crap don't they make those anymore??? I love Sunday's when friends and fam are together!
Post a Comment