
This picture cracks me up. Do you remember those days when you had to give a talk in primary? I know this picture is going to be so retro one day. It sort of already looks that way with the old school building. Lucia's friends had to give a talk so she sat right up there with them. Lucia prays she will be the one called on every Sunday. So every time someone got up to give a prayer or talk she would get up...and then have to sit back down. Finally, they asked, "Lucia is there something you would like to say?" So she stands up there works the mic in her hand and proceeds to have her moment, complete with "..and Ashley loves me." So there is no lack of confidence in her. Needless to say, she loves church.
2 comments:
So classic. I love that story of her giving her talk. So funny. Can't wait to see you all.
she seems hilarious! I wish she and hallie could hang out! :-) I bet you just laugh at her all day! kids are too cute :-)
Post a Comment