Wow, you guys are so tan! Sounds like you had a good trip. Lucia's b-day looked like fun too. I can't believe she's already four! She's adorable. Are you coming to the big Mesquite reunion? We're going on Friday. Hopefully we'll see you there.
Beautiful! You guys look great. I want to see more when you get a chance. I am sold on this new find of a vacation. xoxo shelby
Oh, I'm all for some girl time in Vegas. Just let me know when. :)
hotties!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, you guys are so tan! Sounds like you had a good trip. Lucia's b-day looked like fun too. I can't believe she's already four! She's adorable.
Are you coming to the big Mesquite reunion? We're going on Friday. Hopefully we'll see you there.
Beautiful! You guys look great. I want to see more when you get a chance. I am sold on this new find of a vacation. xoxo shelby
Oh, I'm all for some girl time in Vegas. Just let me know when. :)
hotties!!!
Post a Comment