Chillin, Hunter is like you gotta be kidding me. He isn't into Grace Kelly.
Tonight we had a movie night to celebrate Brooke's b-day. We got a chance to break in the new deck and invite some friends over. It was a great night. We ate dinner and had lots of junk food. Then we watched: To Catch a Thief. The best part of the night was a surprise visit by Dad, Christian and Hunter. They came up for a boys weekend and decided to surprise Brooke.
7 comments:
what a FUN night!!! you guys went all out! I loved seeing pictures of all of those great people! I haven't seen Marrianne in YEARS, she's just as pretty as ever! and of course you are too!
and that picture of Hunter is THE BEST...you can tell he's having the time of his life! haha
wish we could see you guys, I am jealous that Shelbs gets to hang out with you this week...HAVE FUn! XOXO
That was so fun last night! You did such a great job at putting it all together. AND..I'm so excited to see your blog!
Hey Jordan! I love your new deck. It looks like a different house.
Kristi wants to see your blog. Here's here email so you can invite her:
morehead.kristi@gmail.com
PS Happy birthday yesterday! I hope you had a great one.
Hey girl,
Thanks for adding me to your list. I love being able to keep in touch this way. Your family is beautiful. Love the new deck..Looks like you had a blast this summer.
Hey Jordan,
We need a new post! dying to hear all the exciting details.
Hey Jord! Glad to be hooked up with your blog! So fun. I love seeing your fam. Talk to you soon.
-Emily:)
Post a Comment