
Lucia had such a Blast
We had a great 4th of July in Napa. Seeing old friends and making some new ones. It was so pretty at the Carneros Inn. I had never been to Napa and loved it. Rich and I went for a run through the vineyards and I understood why people love it there. The girls had so much fun swimming, eating s'mores and being with family. Christian and Christy had a beautiful wedding and we loved getting to know their friends. Afterwords, we headed to San Francisco for a day in Chinatown and Ghiradelli. Yum!
We had a great 4th of July in Napa. Seeing old friends and making some new ones. It was so pretty at the Carneros Inn. I had never been to Napa and loved it. Rich and I went for a run through the vineyards and I understood why people love it there. The girls had so much fun swimming, eating s'mores and being with family. Christian and Christy had a beautiful wedding and we loved getting to know their friends. Afterwords, we headed to San Francisco for a day in Chinatown and Ghiradelli. Yum!










1 comment:
It was so great to see that picture of your Dad! All of the kids are so cute by the way!
Post a Comment