We followed Brooke to Paris. Thanks to Mom for watching the kids we had such an great experience in Paris. Highlights: Macaroons, Versailles bike riding, chillin in the Parks. Laughs with Rich. Hanging with Marissa, Mary and Brooke. The bird from up from Italy and man made eggs:)
I love the second picture down of you guys. You could be on the cover of a magazine! I think you need to blow it up and frame it. P.S. Have your dish and STILL need to bring it to you. You're on the move a lot and I'm forgetful. =)
Hey so glad to see an update. Blake and I went to Italy and ended up with one day in Paris, but I LOVED it there. I would definitely go back. Hope things are going great for you guys!
4 comments:
I love the second picture down of you guys. You could be on the cover of a magazine! I think you need to blow it up and frame it.
P.S. Have your dish and STILL need to bring it to you. You're on the move a lot and I'm forgetful. =)
Hey so glad to see an update. Blake and I went to Italy and ended up with one day in Paris, but I LOVED it there. I would definitely go back. Hope things are going great for you guys!
fab. pics..Jordan. Thanks for the update...You look amazing and your girls are DARLING!
I was so excited to see these pictures! What a GREAT time! You and Rich look like you belong there. So romantic.:)
Let's play soon!!!!!
Post a Comment