We rule this town. Not really but we have roots for sure.

The Kimball, cool building.

Brooke and Eden
Luke, Marissa, Brooke and I headed to Dallas for a family reunion. It was so good to see Dad's family. We checked out the local sights and I was surprised to learn how many cool museums were in Fortworth. I love museums and Grandma Texas and I definitely have that in common. The Kimball was my favorite I really enjoyed chatting with her and hearing the stories of our family in the museum cafe. While we were there Luke found out he got over a 99% on the MCAT. It was awesome and relieving news. So heres the infamous pic of him and Marissa making a 39. His score.
The 39
Grandma and I discussing
Luke, Marissa, Brooke and I headed to Dallas for a family reunion. It was so good to see Dad's family. We checked out the local sights and I was surprised to learn how many cool museums were in Fortworth. I love museums and Grandma Texas and I definitely have that in common. The Kimball was my favorite I really enjoyed chatting with her and hearing the stories of our family in the museum cafe. While we were there Luke found out he got over a 99% on the MCAT. It was awesome and relieving news. So heres the infamous pic of him and Marissa making a 39. His score.
No comments:
Post a Comment