Lucia is so happy to have her sister. They were so cute and creative today as it started out 19 degrees. I love the ballet class they had. We've all been sick so were spending a lot more time inside. Today was great we just decided to play hooky from Church and spend the day as a family, and not get everyone else at church sick. Plus it was so good to have Rich home. I'm looking forward to us all being together permanently. Today Lucia said "I want to move to Phoenix at Thanksgiving so I can swim in the pool after we eat". She's just like her Dad. She likes warm weather. So I think she will be fine with the move. I think it will be more of an adjustment for me. I'll miss my friends. But you can't have it all, at least not usually.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Winter is Here
Lucia is so happy to have her sister. They were so cute and creative today as it started out 19 degrees. I love the ballet class they had. We've all been sick so were spending a lot more time inside. Today was great we just decided to play hooky from Church and spend the day as a family, and not get everyone else at church sick. Plus it was so good to have Rich home. I'm looking forward to us all being together permanently. Today Lucia said "I want to move to Phoenix at Thanksgiving so I can swim in the pool after we eat". She's just like her Dad. She likes warm weather. So I think she will be fine with the move. I think it will be more of an adjustment for me. I'll miss my friends. But you can't have it all, at least not usually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment