



I love May. I confess, I've been afraid of temps. I look at the 10 day report and try to brace myself for 97 degree days. So maybe it's because I've psyched myself out or acclimated, but either way I love May. I love the evenings. I took the girls to pizza at this local joint that is right by a park so you can eat while they play. There is this Goldendoodle that I see there everytime and he is darling. So happy bouncing around. So that was a happy night and the nausea was subsided by my girls smiles.
2 comments:
i love may too. it seems all those transition months are my favorite. winter to spring, spring to summer, summer to fall... and twilight is my favorite time of day.
AND, i am assuming the nausea means that there may be a new little parke joining the crew soon?? congratulations! when is the due date?
Wow...it's hard to believe it's already getting that warm there! We've had a spring full of rain and we're looking forward to the weather changing around here. I guess it's a good thing I live in this climate since my fingers and toes are already swelling and it hasn't even hit 80 yet! Ahhhh...pregnancy!!!!
Post a Comment