I bought a pack and the girls and I are going to explore the Wasatch together. We did Bell Canyon on Saturday and Timp Cave today. Today's was little hard because it was longer and up hill the whole way. But we did it and it was so cool to see Lucia so excited on the way down because she knew she had made it. 2 hours up and 40 mins down. Maybe that's why she was stoked on the way down. We went to Barnes tonight and got a book about hiking with kids and a pocket wild flower guide. Today we saw the BeardTongue flower. So I asked Lucia later what flower we saw and she said "the lip one." Pretty good I thought. I love being out there with them. Poor little Stella must have expended a lot of energy from looking around because she passed out.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Timp Cave Hike
I bought a pack and the girls and I are going to explore the Wasatch together. We did Bell Canyon on Saturday and Timp Cave today. Today's was little hard because it was longer and up hill the whole way. But we did it and it was so cool to see Lucia so excited on the way down because she knew she had made it. 2 hours up and 40 mins down. Maybe that's why she was stoked on the way down. We went to Barnes tonight and got a book about hiking with kids and a pocket wild flower guide. Today we saw the BeardTongue flower. So I asked Lucia later what flower we saw and she said "the lip one." Pretty good I thought. I love being out there with them. Poor little Stella must have expended a lot of energy from looking around because she passed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good photography, Lucia! Looks like a great hike, and I can't believe she made it that far. Actually, I can, she's tough! You look so good, Jord!
seriously jordan...are you eating? :-) HOT-A!
Wow! Way to go. We took Grace on that hike in a backpack, but Steve carried her most of the way. Good job doing it yourself!
Post a Comment